This documentation presents the system requirements of the Congree Authoring Server in detail. Furthermore, it describes potential installation scenarios.
- System Requirements
- Supported Editors and Content Management Systems
- System Requirements of the Server Components
- System Requirements of the Congree Authoring Client Components
- Open Ports
- Requirements for the Document Check in the Congree Control Center
- Restrictions and Specifics of Particular Editors and Content Management Systems
- Installation Scenarios
IT System Administrators
IT system administrators plan the system environment, install the Congree components in the enterprise-specific IT environment, and ensure smooth operation.
Information, Tip, Note
|Additional information for better understanding|
|Tip on working efficiently|
|Important note to avoid problems|
the "Settings" dialog
User interface label
Actions to be Performed
Actions are numbered consecutively.
The arrow indicates system reactions.
You have several options:
Circles mean: You have several action options.
The equals sign indicates the result of a successfully performed action.
The not equals sign indicates potentially undesirable results.
|The box enables you to document which actions have already been performed and which results have already been achieved in the course of your evaluation.|